Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Smiley's yarn

Our yarn came today!!!  Carol June and I ordered together from Smiley's yarn and it's here!!!

The  3 variegated yarns belong to Carol and it will be fun to see the finished socks!  They are 90% superwash Merino wool and 10% nylon.

This is my Aran Marl yarn and I am thrilled with it!  I was afraid it wouldn't be soft.  I got enough to make a sweater and thought that I could just wear something under it if it didn't feel nice next to my skin.  It is totally soft and at $1.49 a skein I feel like a bandit!!!
 This blue/purple is a dk weight yarn that is so much prettier than what it looked like in the picture when I was ordering it.  I know I had a reason for ordering it, but now I can't remember.  Oh well.............


No comments:

Post a Comment